CZ 452 - barrel tuner
Barrel tuners are becoming increasingly more popular within the shooting fraternity.
They are designed to assist 'tune' your rifle/barrel to achieve
greater accuracy, allowing you to shoot smaller & tighter groups. We import the 'small' barrel tuners from Lowey Products of South Australia which have been bored to suit the CZ 452 'Farewell Edition' (without a threaded muzzle) with the barrel profile for the first 1.5" tapering from 0.565" to 0.587" (14.35mm to 14.90mm).
- The body of the barrel tuner is made of aluminum
- The adjustable weight is stainless steel
- The adjustable weight is engraved with a measurement scale for precise setting
- The adjustable weight has a smooth action and is held securely in place by two high quality o’rings
- The extension out the front of the tuner allows for a dovetail to be cut for sight fitting (milling required).
- Available in natural stainless steel color only.
- Full fitting instructions included
Customization to fit any rifle
Lowey Products barrel tuners can be specially ordered to fit just about any barrel ranging from an OD of 0.472" (12mm) to 1.015" (25.8mm). If you would like a tuner to suit a specific barrel profile, please email us with dimensions and add it to an upcoming consignment from Australia. The typical lead time for a custom tuner from being bored to suit your barrel specifications to being available in the USA ranges from 8 to 12 weeks. We need four barrel outside diameter dimensions for customization, as follows:
- at the muzzle
- 0.5" (12.7mm) back from the muzzle
- 1" (25.4mm) back from the muzzle
- 1.5" (38.1mm) back from the muzzle
The Lowey Products website has details on the range of other materials and designs available including those options made from carbon fiber. The two barrel tuner sizes are defined below:
- Small Tuner: 0.472" to 0.750" (12mm to 19mm)
- Large Tuner: 0.750" to 1.015" (19mm to 25.8mm)
Tags: CZ 452 - barrel tuner