Tikka T1x - titanium bolt handle
Titanium bolt handle, knob included
Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA - see our website www.BoltKnobs.com
This is a direct, screw-in replacement for your original Tikka T1x bolt handle. We CNC machine these handles from Grade 5 titanium alloy. As with our Sako A7 design from 2015, our T1x handle consists of two parts; a titanium sleeve and a titanium fastener. The sleeve matches the external profile of the original factory handle and this is secured into the bolt body by the titanium fastener which has a threaded end in 5/16"x24 TPI. The threaded end of the fastener fits a wide variety of knobs including our carbon fiber, titanium alloy and 7075-T76 options. Whether you are building the ultimate light-weight mountain rifle, or need to shave a precious few ounces off that competition benchrest rig, or like us, you simply want to use the best gear available then this is the ultimate bolt handle combo. We inspect each handle one-by-one to ensure they are completely free from any tooling marks, swirls, or post-machining blemishes, then we test fit each handle to a bolt body prior to being packed.
- Weighs only 0.65 oz (18.4 grams) in total when fitted to our oversized tactical carbon fiber knob!
- Manufactured from Grade 5 Titanium alloy (Ti6Al4V)
- Silver color option has an 'as machined' finish free of any tooling marks
- Black color option has been DLC coated
- 5/16" x 24 TPI male thread to accept nearly all bolt knobs available on the market
- Shank where stem meets the knob = 0.452” diameter (11.5mm)
- Fits both left-handed and right-handed actions
- This handle is not compatible with our round 1" knob.