Privacy and Refund Policy
This privacy and refund policy ("policy") will help you understand how Lumley Consolidated Industries Inc ("us", "we", "our") uses and protects the data you provide to us when you visit and use https://lumleyarms.us ("website", "service") and also how we manage the returns and refunds for the products you purchase from us. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Returns and Refunds
We offer a full money-back guarantee for all Standard Products purchased on our website. We do not refund Customized Products that have been manufactured to the specifications provided by a customer. The only Customized Products where this policy applies to are barrel tuners from Lowey Products. The obligation to provide accurate specifications for Customized Products rest exclusively with the customer.
If you are not satisfied with a Standard Product that you have purchased from us, you are eligible for reimbursement within 90 days of your purchase on the following conditions:
(1) You contact us first to arrange the return and we provide you the return authorization details via email
(2) The product(s) is/are returned and received by us in new and unused condition prior to a refund being issued
(3) The product(s) is/are returned and received by us with all accessories or components that were included with the original sale
(4) Shipping fees are not refundable and you as the customer are responsible for return shipping costs to us to the original point of sale (New York, USA)
We will endeavor to refund you via the original payment method used, however should this not be possible we are entitled to send a check or arrange a refund using an alternative method. We currently accept paypal and credit card payments only for all sales. We may agree to a request by you to exchange a product for an alternative product of the same value on substantially the same terms as above, however you need to contact us first to discuss. We don’t charge handling or restocking fees. After the 90-day period you will no longer be eligible for a refund. We encourage our customers to try the product within the first two weeks after purchase to ensure it fits your needs. If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, please contact us.
What User Data We Collect
- When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address
- Your contact information and email address
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services and products
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Lumley Consolidated Industries Inc is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Lumley Consolidated Industries Inc has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.