Remington 700, 721, 722, 725 - bolt protector (RH)
Remington 700, 721, 722, 725 and Clones
Bolt protector (right hand), fits both short and long action bolts
Made in Australia by Lowey Products of Adelaide. This is a high quality bolt protector which has been designed to house the bolt and automatically release the pressure from the spring when inserted. It also protects the bolt from dust/dirt, knocks, falls and is an excellent accessory for storage and transportation of your rifle. It is a must have for every shooter, as many jurisdictions around the World now require the bolt to be transported and stored separate from the rifle.
- Made from plastic, so it doesn't damage the bolt in any way
- Releases pressure on the spring - promoting longevity - maintaining consistency in spring pressure
- Keeps bolt protected from dust and dirt
- Removable end cap to enable easy cleaning
- Alleviates the need for touch - reducing possible bolt corrosion through skin oils
- Keeps bolt gun oils, free of dust and dirt
- Protects bolt from being damaged through knocks and bumps
- Excellent casing for storage of bolt when separate from the rifle
- Bolt protector is resistant to gun lubricants
- The bolt protector will fit both short and long action Remington 700 bolts
- The bolt protector is specific to right or left handed actions (not interchangeable)
- The bolt protector will decock the bolt when inserted removing pressure from the spring.
- Ensure that the bolt is cocked when inserting into the bolt protector.
Patent No.: PCT/AU2007/000035