Vudoo 360 - bolt protector (right-handed)
Bolt protector (right handed)
Made in Australia by Lowey Products of Adelaide. This is a high quality bolt protector which has been designed to house the bolt and automatically release the pressure from the spring when inserted. It also protects the bolt from dust/dirt, knocks, falls and is an excellent accessory for storage and transportation of your rifle. It is a must have for every shooter, as many jurisdictions around the World now require the bolt to be transported and stored separate from the rifle.
- Fits Vudoo 360 right-handed bolts
- Two options available to fit either the older single screw or the newer 2 screw cocking piece
- Made from plastic, so it doesn't damage the bolt in any way
- Releases pressure on the spring - promoting longevity - maintaining consistency in spring pressure
- Keeps bolt protected from dust and dirt
- Removable end cap to enable easy cleaning
- Alleviates the need for touch - reducing possible bolt corrosion through skin oils
- Keeps bolt gun oils, free of dust and dirt
- Protects bolt from being damaged through knocks and bumps
- Excellent casing for storage of bolt when separate from the rifle
- Bolt protector is resistant to gun lubricants
- The bolt protector is specific to right or left handed actions (not interchangeable)
- The bolt protector will decock the bolt when inserted removing pressure from the spring.
- Ensure that the bolt is cocked when inserting into the bolt protector.
Patent No.: PCT/AU2007/000035
Tags: Vudoo 360