Lithgow LA102 - DBM for AICS Magazines (7075-T76 and Titanium)
This is a placeholder for a product in development. We are currently field testing prototypes and improving some aspects of the design. Please click "Notify Me" to receive an email alert when the first production lot is in stock.
DBM for short-action AICS magazines, aerospace Titanium and 7075-T76 alloy.
Our DBM for the Lithgow LA102 is a durable replacement which accepts high quality AICS pattern magazines suitable for all factory 'short action' chamberings. This DBM eliminates the last major plastic component on the factory laminate and walnut stocks that utilize the Tikka T3 / T3x pattern magazines. It also provides an exceptionally rigid platform for pillar and/or full epoxy bedding to chase accuracy improvements on these already fantastically accurate rifles. The triggerguard is grade 5 titanium alloy and the body is 7075-T76 which are then finished to match the colors of the original Cerakote metalwork from Lithgow Arms. The magazine release lever is ambidextrous and is either 4140 QPQ nitrided steel (black color option), or 316 stainless steel (titanium color option). All minor components including the lever roll pin and lever coil spring are made from stainless steel. Even with prolonged use in extreme environments our DBM will not fail, corrode or degrade in anyway.
- Fits factory walnut and laminate stocks with minor inletting on each side of the magazine well
- Drop-in fit for all Bolly Aviation (Precision Defence Industries) carbon fiber stocks.
- Will not fit factory synthetic stocks, and not compatible with any known chassis systems.
- High grade aerospace materials minimizing weight but maximizing durability
- Accepts all short action AICS pattern magazines (223 / 308 / WSM types)
- Can be used with AIAW magazines (milling of action required)
- Design follows the lines of the original factory plastic triggerguard resulting in a seamless fit to all stocks
- The body of DBM is machined from high grade 7075-T76 aluminum alloy
- The trigger guard is machined from aerospace Ti6Al4V titanium alloy
- The titanium color DBM has an ambidextrous magazine release lever machined from 316 stainless steel
- The black color DBM has an ambidextrous magazine release lever machined from 4140 steel (QPQ)
- The titanium color DBM has Cerakote™H Series Titanium H-170 applied to the triggerguard and body
- The black color DBM has a PVD finish applied to Ti parts and a hard-coat anodized body
- All other components are stainless steel (either 304 or 316 grades)
Our DBM follows the factory inlet 100% however due to the AICS magazines being wider, a step inside the stock needs to be ground down. This is ideally and quickly done a milling machine but is also an easy 10 minute job with a dremel-type tool or a little longer with a rasp. No special tools are needed and this area is not visible once the rifle is reassembled. Contact us for more information.
- Fitting Guide
- Inlet Profile
Tags: Lithgow LA102