Lithgow LA101 - barrel tuner
Barrel tuners are becoming increasingly more popular within the shooting fraternity.
They are designed to assist 'tune' your rifle/barrel to achieve
greater accuracy, allowing you to shoot smaller & tighter groups. We import the 'small' barrel tuners from Lowey Products of South Australia which have been bored to suit the Lithgow LA101 rifles. We have options for both the LA101 with the threaded barrel and the older LA101 models with the non-threaded barrel. Please note that both these options clamp onto the barrel, the tuner for the threaded barrel is not fitted by screwing it onto the muzzle threads.
- The body of the barrel tuner is made of aluminum
- The adjustable weight is stainless steel
- The adjustable weight is engraved with a measurement scale for precise setting
- The adjustable weight has a smooth action and is held securely in place by two high quality o’rings
- The extension out the front of the tuner allows for a dovetail to be cut for sight fitting (milling required).
- Available in natural stainless steel color only.
- Full fitting instructions included
The current barrel tuners we offer clamp onto barrels with an OD of 0.6988" to 0.7233" (17.75mm to 18.37mm). These are from the Lowey Products 'small' range and are bored specifically for the Lithgow LA101 barrel dimensions. These tuners will fit other rifle makes and models with the same barrel OD. If you would like a tuner to suit a different barrel OD, please contact us with dimensions as we can add this to our next shipment from Australia. The Lowey Products website has details on the range of other materials and designs available including those options made from carbon fiber. The two barrel tuner sizes are defined below:
- Small Tuner: 0.472" to 0.750" (12mm to 19mm)
- Large Tuner: 0.750" to 1.015" (19mm to 25.8mm)