Remington 700 and 722 - DBM for AICS magazines (316 SS)
- Brand: Lumley Arms
- Product Code: REM700SA-DBM-316
- Inlet Diagram
- Availability: In Stock
Short Action DBM for AICS magazines
Fits short action Remington 700, 722 and all custom / clone actions. Drop in fit for stocks with the Badger M5 inlet. If you are working on a custom build and are looking for the toughest DBM available - this is it.
Read the REVIEW by all4shooters.com
Our take on how the Remington 700 Short Action DBM should be made. Accepts any AICS short action magazine, CNC machined from a single billet of 316 stainless steel. These DBMs won't scratch or dent like aluminum does when a hard impact is encountered and the teflon coated AICS magazines slide in and lock up with very little abrasion unlike aluminum where the anodizing wears off over time at the key friction points. If you have access to one of our units, check the differences for yourself as the difference in build is immediately obvious upon handling them. If not the closest comparison to quality would be the bullet proof feel the one piece trigger guards on military k98 mausers and the custom big game safari rifles are built with - but with precise manufacturing methods and for detachable box magazines.
- Completely CNC machined from the one large billet of 316 marine-grade stainless steel
- Magazine well EDM wire cut with chamfered edges at bottom for magazine
- Post-machining glass bead blasting and polishing to a matte silver color, no tooling marks at all
- Post-machining passivation for extra corrosion resistance
- Common Badger M5 inlet for wider availability of compatible stocks, or familiarity for gunsmith inletting
- Long ambidextrous magazine release paddle with serrations for grip (316 stainless steel)
- Includes CNC machined bedding pillars (6061-T6, gold anodized)
- Includes hex-head action screws (316 stainless steel)
- Includes spare lever pins and lever springs (316 stainless steel)
We have a compilation of resources to minimize fitting issues. This is a relatively straightforward procedure if assembling to a stock with the Badger M5 inlet, however for other stocks gunsmith installation is highly recommended as the inlet is best cut on a CNC milling machine, or carefully on a manual mill. We deal with a few US and Australian-based gunsmiths that offer this service and can be contacted directly with their details listed on our website. We can also email you the DXF file of the inlet outline on request to save time programming the inlet. The DBM also comes with the inlet profile printed in the carton and our website has comprehensive fitting instructions. Please note fitting the pillars (or ensuring the action to DBM is spaced as per the pillar length) eliminates 95% of the common fitting and function issues. Refer to our FAQs for details on troubleshooting.
Tags: Remington 700, Remington 722