Tikka older models - bolt stop
In production as of 15 September 2023. Please click the 'notify me' button to sign up for an email alert for when our first production run is available on the webstore (and from our resellers internationally).
Tikka 558, 590, 595, 658, 690 and 695
Bolt release assembly ('bolt stop')
This is a high quality replacement for the OEM spare part that is no longer available from the manufacturer. This bolt stop assembly corresponds to Tikka part reference 'S5840255' and includes a replacement dowel pin and coil spring, which is everything needed to restore your Tikka to original condition. Our version is CNC machined from hardened stainless steel and is available in two color options, either with a durable black coating applied (DLC) that matches blued rifles, or in a grey color (glass bead blasted) that closely matches the finish of stainless rifles.
- One size that is a 'drop in' fit for the Tikka 558, 590, 595, 658, 690 and 695
- CNC machined from 17-4PH stainless steel to tighter tolerance than the original
- 'Grey' version has been finished with a fine glass bead blast
- 'Black' version has a DLC coating applied after machining
- Tactile serrations milled in at the tip for grip in all weather conditions
- Includes a new dowel pin (stainless steel)
- Includes a new coil spring (stainless steel)