Remington 7600 and 7615 - 12ga forend adapter
Remington 7600, 7615 and 760*
Forend adapter - allows 870 12ga shotgun forends to fit these rifles.
A high-quality CNC machined adapter kit which allows any 12ga, 870 shotgun forend within factory specifications to fit onto the Remington 7600 and 7615 rifles. Later model 760s are also 100% compatible with this kit however the earlier models are not, please see out notes below regarding this. Forends designed for the smaller 20ga 870 will fit this kit, but the bore (of the forend) must be opened up to slide over the sleeve. Forends for the 7600 and 7615 are limited in choice to a handful of factory versions in either timber or plastic. Aftermarket forends do exist however these are few and far between and overpriced for what they offer.
Remington 870, 12 gauge shotgun forend options
- pistol grip forends
- forends with integrated torches / flashlights
- old style ribbed timber forends ('police' models)
- forends with full-length picatinny rails
- high-grade fancy walnut and maple options
Our adapter kit consists of a CNC machined 6061-T6 sleeve, which has been Mil-Spec type III anodized for durability, which slides over the existing 7600, 7615 or 760 forend and is retained by a replacement 304 grade stainless steel bolt. Over this any 870 forend that fits the 12ga shotgun, will fit snugly. The forend is held in place by a 4140 blued steel end-cap which matches the thread of the 870's tube. Unlike the 870 which has a tubular magazine, this end cap is closed off at the end with an M6 hex socket for attachment.
Do you have the older model Remington 760?
Later production model Remington 760 rifles are also 100% compatible with this forend adapter, however it will not fit the earlier model production 760s with the shotgun type forend assembly (brazed to barrel). Contact us for more details via our website if unsure so we can identify the vintage of your rifle. There are big differences between these two variants, both are shown for comparison on the Macon gunstocks website, ours adapter is compatible with only #2 'carbine style' - CLICK HERE.
- This sleeve is designed to fit 870 forends which follow closely the factory-original length
- Forends longer than the original can still be fitted, however will require varying degrees of modification
- Some minor fitting is required in most cases ensure no contact between forend and barrel (see user guide)
- An M6 and M4 hex key is needed to install this kit which isn't included.