Savage - extractor and ejector kit
Extractor and Ejector kit - for models 10, 110, 11, 111, 12, 14, 114, 16, 116, and the Stevens 200
(Dealer exclusive product only)
This is a high quality ejector and extractor kit for all Savage centerfire models based on the 10 / 110 action. Made from the best materials with the best finishes applied, this kit may resolve extraction and/or ejection issues that can occur with the OEM setup. There are eight separate components in this kit which incorporate all the parts contained in the Savage bolt head. We include two different weight springs for both the extractor and ejector which maximizes the likelihood of the assembled bolt head functioning for all vintages and calibers (i.e. both OEM and aftermarket chamberings). The extractor is compatible with all factory chamberings, including cartridges with 0.390" rim diameters (204 Ruger, 222 Rem, 223 Rem etc).
- Extractor machined from 17-4 stainless steel and to tighter tolerances than the OEM version.
- Extractor Detent Ball made from 304 stainless steel and oversized
- Extractor Springs (x2) made from zinc-plated piano wire, one standard strength and one extra strength
- Ejector machined from 17-4 stainless steel with a TiN (PVD) coating
- Ejector Retaining Pin (x2) made from 316 stainless steel
- Ejector Springs (x2) made from zinc-plated piano wire, one standard strength and one extra strength