Tikka T1x - bolt shroud (Faceted)
New product in development as of September 2022, available early 2023. Click the 'notify me' button to sign up for an email alert for when our first production run is available on the webstore.
Bolt Shroud (faceted)
Our faceted shroud replaces the original plastic factory shroud on the Tikka T1x. At 0.55oz (15.5g), it is a lightweight, high strength replacement which is significantly harder and stronger than other aftermarket shrouds made from 6061 grade alloy. We machine the internals to tight tolerances which is instantly apparent by the lack of slop once fitted. This is not just a decorative part, the shroud is designed
to protect the shooter's face in the rare event of a cartridge rupture
or failure, where hot gas and powder debris can travel back through the
bolt body via the firing pin hole. We manufacture these in significantly large enough volumes to keep the price as competitive as possible given the materials, finishing and tolerances involved.
shrouds have replacement retaining pins included as spare parts
- Designed to be installed with the factory original cocking indicator (replacement not included)
- Fits both right-handed and left-handed rifles
- Fits all calibers including the factory chamberings of 22LR and 17HMR
- CNC machined from high grade 7075-T76 aerospace aluminum alloy
- Hard coat anodized, suitable for fitment to blued rifles (matte finish)
- Weight = 0.55oz (15.5g)
- Tapered design with all outside surfaces faceted
Tags: Tikka T1x