Tikka T3 / T3x - titanium magazine lever
Tikka T3 and T3x
Magazine lever - titanium
Designed primarily for those shooters using aftermarket magazines made from metal where the factory plastic lever wears over time resulting in a sloppy magazine lock up or failure for the magazine to lock up at all. Our titanium version is light weight and the tip will never blunt or distort, ensuring a lifetime of use. The tip of the lever can be filed down where required to fit magazines that refuse to lock in with the OEM plastic lever.
Available in either grey (bead blasted) or a highly durable black finish (PVD coated). We include two dowel pins and two coil springs are, both made from 300 series stainless steel so they will never corrode. The lever is also compatible when using the factory plastic magazine but will rub some of the plastic finish along the front spine of these magazines (cosmetic only).
- Some fitting and basic hand tools are required
- We design our levers for a tight, no rattle magazine lock up
- Some rifles may require the tip to be filed very slightly shorter
- The lever can be filed down for magazines which refuse to lock-in with the OEM plastic lever
- We supply two coil springs designed for a firm lever release weight
- For softer lever release weight, cut between one to two coils off this spring with small wire cutters and install
- Test magazine function upon reassembly and test with different magazines if available